The Six Essential Elements to Selling a Home
While there are numerous details involved in selling your home, here are a just a few that go into the process and are six critical elements of every sale. Each of these elements incorporates many factors, and any of them can have a dramatic affect on the time that your home stays on the market, and its ultimate selling price.
1. Determining the List Price: I will complete a Comparable Market Analysis and help you set the appropriate sales price for your home according to current market value.
2. Property Location: Buyers consider how close your home is to schools, shopping and services, transportation and amenities. They reward homes in well-kept neighborhoods and penalize homes on noisy streets.
3. Property Condition: Buyers consider the structural and mechanical integrity of your home as well as the cosmetic appeal. As an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) I will ensure that your home shows at its very best.
4. Market Conditions: Market conditions are factors that impact buyers that are beyond our control, like mortgage interest rates, consumer confidence, weather, the economy, current sales and price trends.
5. Contract Terms: Inspection dates, mortgage approval contingencies, seller’s disclosures, closing dates and exclusions of fixtures are just a few the important terms of the contract that my expert negotiating skills will prove invaluable to you.
6. Marketing: My marketing expertise will help you achieve a faster sale and a higher price than you may otherwise receive.
When you are considering to sell your Dallas Home - contact me and discover the difference between listing your home and selling your home!
BROKER/ASSOCIATE/REALTOR, ABR, AHWD, ALHS, ASP, BPOR, CAPS, CDPE, CGP,
Multi-Million Dollar Consultant
Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
Information, written commentary, photos, original verse, etc… are the property of this author and may be reprinted or posted for Active Rain.