The big day is finally here and the precincts are open from 7:00am to 7:00pm for you to cast a ballot in the
General Election with 7 all important
Constitutional Amendments to vote on.
Many Texans voted early for the General Election and for those that did not, today you can go to the booths.
DON'T LET THE RAINY WEATHER DAMPEN YOUR SPIRITS - BE SAFE AS YOU TRAVEL, BUT TRAVEL TO THE POLLS AND CAST YOUR BALLOT!
Required Identification for Voting in Person
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.
BROKER/ASSOCIATE/REALTOR, ABR, AHWD, ALHS, ASP, BPOR, CAPS, CDPE, CGP,
Multi-Million Dollar Consultant
Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
Information, written commentary, photos, original verse, etc… are the property of this author and may be reprinted or posted for Active Rain.