When is the
Best Time to
Sell Your Dallas Home?
It May Be Now!
The Dallas County available single family homes for sale inventory is at historically low levels which has created a strong seller's market and rising home prices.
Here are some do's and don'ts for deciding when to sell:
- DO give serious thought to when would be ideal for you. Consider your family, your lifestyle and all the other happenings in your life.
- DON'T base your decision to sell strictly on the season. Or your mother's advice or your neighbor's, for that matter.
- DO spend time to prepare your home for sale.
- DO consider whether your area is in a buyer's market (with more houses for sale) or a seller's market (with more buyers than houses). You'll probably sell a bit faster in a seller's market.
- DON'T forget to consider the buyer. Remember what attracted you to your home and figure out when's the best time to showcase that.
- DO talk with me, your agent, about my thoughts on the timing of your home sale. I have an immense amount of experience and will provide you with valuable insight.
- DO contact your Dallas Realtor Lisa Von Domek for the information that you need!
BROKER/ASSOCIATE/REALTOR, ABR, AHWD, ALHS, ASP, BPOR, CAPS, CDPE, CGP,
Multi-Million Dollar Consultant
Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
Information, written commentary, photos, original verse, etc… are the property of this author and may be reprinted or posted for Active Rain.