My word for the day is Invite:
1. To request the presence or participation of
2. To ask formally
3. To welcome (invite questions from the audience)
4. To bring on: provoke (only inviting trouble)
5. To tempt: entice
6. An invitation
1) Have you invited an associate to submit an offer on one of your listings?
2) Have you tempted a buyer into touring a home that you know may be perfect for them?
3) Have you requested the listing during your listing presentation?
One of my mentor's favorite things to say was "you don't get the goods if you don't place the order".
This industry is not for the timid...Don't be afraid to "invite" business your way!
Send out Invitations everyday....what are you going to Invite others to?
BROKER/ASSOCIATE/REALTOR, ABR, AHWD, ALHS, ASP, BPOR, CAPS, CDPE, CGP,
Multi-Million Dollar Consultant
Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
Information, written commentary, photos, original verse, etc… are the property of this author and may be reprinted or posted for Active Rain.