Today is the day - the precincts are open from 7:00am to 7:00pm and they are ready for you to cast an early ballot for the November 8th election.
For more information for Texas, follow the links in the report below:
Many Texans vote early. Texas enables residents to vote in the days and weeks before an election to make the voting process more convenient and accessible. There are two ways to vote early: by showing up in person during the prescribed early voting period or by voting by mail.
Vote early in person.Who is eligible to vote early? What are the dates for voting early in person?
1) Any registered voter may vote early by personal appearance (in person).
2) Early voting by personal appearance for the November 8, 2016 Election begins on October 24, 2016 and ends on November 4, 2016. You may vote at any early voting location in your county of registration.
Vote early by mail.You may vote early by mail if:
- You will be away from your county on Election Day and during early voting;
- You are sick or disabled;
- You are 65 years of age or older on Election Day; or
- You are confined in jail, but eligible to vote.
- The Secretary of State’s office;
- The Early Voting Clerk in your county; or
- Download an application for a ballot by mail here.
BROKER/ASSOCIATE/REALTOR, ABR, AHWD, ALHS, ASP, BPOR, CAPS, CDPE, CGP,
Multi-Million Dollar Consultant
Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
Information, written commentary, photos, original verse, etc… are the property of this author and may be reprinted or posted for Active Rain.