Here's another great recipe to try from the fabulous folks at Daisy Brand.
Easy to prepare, these Mini Potato Quiches are fabulous for lunch, brunch and more:
Mini Potato Quiches
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Daisy Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 individual ½-cup ramekins with baking spray; set aside. In a 10-inch non-stick cooking pan, over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the hash browns, green onions, green peppers, red onions, and red peppers. Cook, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are lightly browned (5 to 6 minutes). Place the potato mixture evenly in the bottom of each ramekin. In a large mixing bowl place the eggs, half and half, sour cream, cheese, flour, and baking powder. Using a wire whisk, mix well. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the potato mixture in the ramekins. Sprinkle each ramekin with the crumbled bacon. Bake until the eggs are set (about 20 minutes). Serve each with an additional dollop of sour cream, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
BROKER/ASSOCIATE/REALTOR, ABR, AHWD, ALHS, ASP, BPOR, CAPS, CDPE, CGP,
Multi-Million Dollar Consultant
Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
Information, written commentary, photos, original verse, etc… are the property of this author and may be reprinted or posted for Active Rain.