There are so many things to love about the
greater Dallas Metroplex that it is difficult
to name them all. But here are five of my
favorite things that I love about living in Dallas:
1. Our beautiful weather and the fact that we actually enjoy four different seasons of the year. Although our summer heat can get high, with typical temperatures staying at 100+ in August…our winter is exceptional with only occasional freezing temperatures and (maybe) a light snow fall once or twice. But the snow doesn’t last, we are lucky to enjoy it for a day or two and then it is back to sunny skies.
2. Our fabulous parks and lakes – Texas is abundant with them and the Dallas area has a wonderful array of lakes and parks to enjoy.
3. Our cultural venues which include art museums, a world renowned zoo, art and history to name just a few. The Dallas Metroplex is host to a large number of sites to expand your horizons on many levels.
4. Our restaurants! I have to say, and I may be a bit biased (lol) but I challenge anyone to find a more diverse and expansive variety of restaurants, bistros and eateries to choose from. There is really no reason to have a kitchen in one’s home with the incredible variety of eating establishments to choose from.
5. Our people – the Dallas Metroplex is home to a diverse and friendly population that is always ready to welcome newcomers. As Dallas offers such a fantastic business climate, companies that are already here continue to grow and others a flocking to relocate to Big D.
Click on any of the photo links above to go directly to the website for those venues to learn even more about them. And remember, any time of the year is a great time of the year to visit Dallas, TX – Visitors are always welcome and we know that once you visit, you will want to call Dallas, TX - HOME!
BROKER/ASSOCIATE/REALTOR, ABR, AHWD, ALHS, ASP, BPOR, CAPS, CDPE, CGP,
Multi-Million Dollar Consultant
Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
Information, written commentary, photos, original verse, etc… are the property of this author and may be reprinted or posted for Active Rain.